‘Pint-Sized Trips’ is owned and operated by Design Patch Limited, Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘Pint-Sized Trips’ or ‘Design Patch Ltd’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 199 Clarendon Park Road, Leicester. Our company registration number is 8273257. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website terms and conditions.
– You agree that you will not use this website or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions;
– You are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions; all information that you provide about yourself and about anyone else shall be true and accurate;
– We allow the sharing of content you discover on Pint-Sized Trips via third-party social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
– You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, however you may not copy any content or information of this website for any reason, or financial gain, without our prior written agreement.
– All content of this website is the exclusive property of Pint-Sized Trips or that of our content suppliers (where applicable) and is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it, in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
– The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are our intellectual property. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
– We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions
Our site offers two types of user account:
– The use of a Visitor account is also subject to our standard terms and conditions.
– Our site may enable you to upload, submit to us and/or share text, images, photographs, data, weblinks, opinions, and/or other materials (Content).
– Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or submit Content, or to make contact with other users of our site (including Publicans), you must comply with our acceptable use & content standards (see section below).
– You warrant that any contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
– Any Content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, store, copy, modify and adapt that Content and to distribute and make it available to third parties via any medium.
– You warrant and represent that we also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who you ask us to contact on your behalf or who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
– We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of our site.
– We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site for any reason whatsoever including if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the acceptable use & content standards set out below.
– The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
– The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and consequently at times may be out of date. If any information is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. You must ensure you check all details with the premises prior to your trip. When made aware, any inaccuracies will be rectified as quickly as possible.
– This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means
– Pint-Sized Trips may on occasion upload comments, photographs, reviews and other material in relation to pub listings, supplied by third-party users. Where such materials are supplied, you agree that such materials can be used freely by Pints-Sized Trips for any reason whatsoever, without further consent.
– You agree that the material submitted by you is appropriate and accurate. That the material is not misleading, defamatory, untrue, malicious, offensive or abusive. Pint-Sized Trips reserves the right to refuse to post any materials for any reason at its sole discretion.
– We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. Please refer back to these terms and conditions regularly.
– If you become aware of any Content which you believe may violate these Terms, is defamatory, offensive, illegal, or invades your privacy, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with details.
– We will review the Content in question and determine whether it should be removed. As ‘innocent disseminators’ of the Content on this site, our policy is to remove Content only when there is a clear legal obligation for us to do so.
– We will notify you of our decision as soon as reasonably practicable. If you disagree with our judgement on the removal of Content and still wish it to be removed, we ask that you follow the requirements of the Pre-Action Protocol for Defamation. It is advisable to seek legal guidance on this if necessary.
– We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
– We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
– We cannot be liable for any attempt made to scam or defraud any user of our site by any third party. You are responsible for satisfying yourself as to the identity and trustworthiness of any person who contacts you in connection with your use of our site and related services.
– Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies; please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agreement Date: The date that you confirm your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as part of your application to list your pub(s) on the Website
Start Date: The date at which we approve your Listing(s)
Membership Tiers: We offer two main types of membership to the Pint-Sized Trips platform – ‘Standard’ and ‘Premium’.
– ‘Standard’ is payable yearly (collected by direct debit), to run from the Start Date, renewing automatically unless and until the Agreement is terminated. Terminating your agreement requires a minimum 30 days’ notice, prior to the next renewal date.
– ‘Premium’ and ‘Premium+’ is payable monthly (collected by direct debit), to run from the Start Date (including any free months), renewing automatically unless and until the Agreement is terminated. Terminating your agreement requires a minimum 60 days’ notice, prior to the next renewal date. No refunds for part-periods will be paid.
– We shall be entitled to collect the Monthly Fees from you directly or we may appoint an agent to manage the collection on our behalf. We will provide you with written notice of our appointment of any collection agent.
– If you fail to pay when due any Monthly Fees or other amounts and we (or our collection agent) incur any costs in collecting the Monthly Fees or other amounts, you covenant to pay to us and/or our collection agent (as applicable) an amount equal to such costs.
– Pint-Sized Trips may, from time to time, change the Commercial Terms. In the event of a change, Pint-Sized Trips shall provide you with thirty (30) days prior notice. In such an event, you may exercise your right to terminate this Agreement in accordance with conditions set out below.
– Membership of the Pint-Sized Trips community with all of the associated benefits set out in the benefits section of Membership Subscription page on our website. We will support you, if required, in creating a listing page for your Pub(s) and publish it on www.PintSizedTrips.co.uk (the “Website”)
– Permit you to include the Pint-Sized Trips logo and any agreed phrase in relation to your marketing materials and on your website:
– Include Premium Members, where appropriate, in our marketing materials and social media promotions.
– Shared insights (Premium Members only): If requested we will share with you insights about visitor trends, promotional statistics and shared insights relating to your Listing(s).
Listing Details: For the duration of the Commitment Term you agree to manage your Pub Listing(s) of any material changes such as: facilities listed; refurbishments; features; opening times; awards received (or rescinded); and any other matters relevant to your listing.
Prior to Listing(s) appearing on the Website, you will set up a direct debit instruction in our favour through our Payment Platform for the payment of the Monthly Fees.
You will make all payments due to the bank accounts that we specify to you from time to time.
You represent to us that:
– You have full capacity to enter into and perform under this Agreement and, once duly executed, this Agreement shall constitute legally valid and binding obligations between you and us;
– You possess all necessary rights and licenses to comply with your obligations under this Agreement.
– All information that you provide to us is true, accurate and complete in all material respects; and
– You shall not knowingly do or permit to be done any act or anything prejudicial to the image, reputation or goodwill of, nor make any defamatory or derogatory statements or knowingly take part in any defamatory or derogatory activities regarding Pint-Sized Trips or the Pint-Sized Trips Website.
Information and Intellectual Property Rights
– Listing details. To enable us to keep the Website and listing details (for campaign etc.) up-to-date and accurate, you shall notify us of any major changes to features, facilities, management or any other relevant information which may affect your listing profile.
– We shall be entitled to remove such Listing Details from the Website that we believe (acting reasonably) to be inaccurate, incomplete or potentially harmful to our reputation, or remove the relevant Listing(s) from the Website and marketing materials and suspend this Agreement.
– You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, transferable (including the right to sub-license) license for the duration of the Commitment Term to;
(a) Use, copy, adapt, reproduce, modify, distribute and display the Listing Details and; and
(b) Use, copy, reproduce, distribute and display such Intellectual Property Rights as you provide to us in order to enable us to promote the Listing(s).
– We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, revocable, royalty free, non-transferable license, for the duration of the Commitment Term, to use our Intellectual Property Rights to the extent necessary and for the sole purpose of complying with your obligations under this Agreement.
– You acknowledge that all goodwill and unregistered rights (including rights to sue for passing off and unfair competition) deriving from the use by you of our Intellectual Property Rights shall vest in us.
– You hereby authorise us to promote the Listing(s) (including by using the names, branding, images and other information that you provide to us in relation to the Listing(s)) in any way that we deem to be appropriate via both digital and print media. Such marketing may include, but shall not be limited to, pay-per-click advertising, email marketing and inclusion of the Listing(s) in social media and press releases.
Removal from the Pint-Sized Trips website and Termination of the Agreement
– In the event that we decide (acting in our absolute discretion) that one or more of the Listing(s) no longer meets the standards required for Pint-Sized Trips membership or no longer aligns with our brand or brand values, we may, in each case by giving you written notice of our intention to do so:
– Provide to you a set of actions required in order to bring the relevant Listing(s) up to the required standard: and/or
– Temporarily or permanently remove the relevant Listing(s) from the Website; and/or
– Remove the relevant Listing(s) from any and all marketing materials (including both digital and hard copy) relating to Pint-Sized Trips; and/or
– Immediately terminate this Agreement
We shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately, or written notice, if you commit a material breach of this Agreement. For the purposes of this paragraph 10.2, the following events shall be deemed to be material breaches:
– Failure by you to pay the Monthly Fees within 30 days of such payment becoming due;
– Failure by you to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date Reservation Information;
– Receipt by us of what we deem to be serious complaints from Visitors in relation to the Listing; and
– Any action by you that causes damage to our reputation or the goodwill in any of our trademarks or brand names.
You shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately, or written notice, if we commit:
– A material breach of this Agreement which has not been remedied within 10 business days of our receipt of a written notice of the breach; and
– A material breach of this Agreement which is not capable of remedy.