It’s important to us that you know that your personal information (data) is protected and that you have a choice about how it is used. This notice explains your rights, how we use your personal data and comply with legal obligations. Our policy won’t apply to any third parties, including our partners and social media platforms, to which our website links, so we advise you to read those individual privacy policies.
– Pint-Sized Trips (“We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting your personal information and other data, which is collected by us or provided to us via your use of our website https://www.PintSizedTrips.co.uk/ (“our Website”).
– For the purpose of General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and any subsequent data protection legislation, the data controller is Pint-Sized Trips .
– Our products and services are only available to those aged 18 and over. Therefore, we do not knowingly receive or attempt to solicit any information from children
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information you give us. You may give us information about you by:
(i) filling in forms on our Website, for example to sign up to our newsletter;
(ii) registering a user account on our Website;
(iii) making a booking, placing an order or subscribing to a service;
(iv) participating in discussion boards or other social media functions;
(v) entering a competition, promotion or survey;
(vi) providing feedback; or
(vii) corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and holiday and other preferences.
– Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
(i) technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
(ii) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
– We may use information held about you in the following ways:
(i) to administer our Website and manage your account;
(ii) to improve our Website and our service so that it is most effective;
(iii) to notify you of any service, support or account notifications or updates in relation to our Website, your account or our services that may affect you;
(iv) to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
(v) to administer any competition or promotion that you have entered which includes notifying you if you are the winner so you can arrange collection of your prize;
(vi) for internal record-keeping, reporting, service review.
– We may also contact you for marketing purposes. This is where we will provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are not a customer of ours we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this (e.g. where you have signed up to our newsletter). We will only ever pass on your details to third parties that wish to directly market to you where you have given us explicit consent to do so.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing emails or see ‘Your rights’ section below for further information.
– We may share your information with selected third parties including:
(i) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
(ii) selected third parties who would like to market their products and services to you but only where you have explicitly consented for us to do so;
(iii) selected social media sites where we upload limited personal information, such as your email address, so that we can market to you on those social media platforms about our products and services we think may be of interest to you.
– We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
(iv) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– We may process your data because:
– In some instances, we will rely on your consent to process personal data and where we do this, it will be flagged to you at the time.
– All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
– Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
– We keep your personal information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
Lists of third-party cookies we use whom we may share data with:
For retargeting marketing – To show targeted ads to people who have visited our website https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
Google Analytics Web analytics
HM Revenue and Customs Financial records as required by law https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/about/personal-information-charter
– You are responsible for ensuring that information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
– You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, these include the right to:
If you would like to exercise any of your rights or find out more, please contact us (see ‘Contact’ section below).
If you do not want to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can let us know by contacting us at hello@PintSizedTrips.co.uk.
– Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can contact us about any aspect of personal data by using the emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using https://www.PintSizedTrips.co.uk/contact/ Alternatively, you can also make any complaints about data protection to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) – visit www.ico.org.uk for more information, including accessing their helpline.